AT&T is continuing it’s efforts of enticing small business to either expand their use of AT&T services or switch from competing carriers by offering lucrative price bundles. The latest in the fold is AT&T’s All-for-less bundle that starts at $70 per month and includes a great suite of must-have services. The best way I can sum up this bundle is that it is a good way for a small business to save on Internet Access and get a combination of voice, Internet, mobility, online backup and tech support services for one low monthly rate. Plus, it appears that most small businesses already subscribing to AT&T can take advantage of the bundle – usually it’s just new customers that get all the deals.
The bundle includes a list of discounted services that create your own AT&T All-for-less bundle:
- Local Voice Service – POTS lines or Digital lines with all the features. Add Voice Mail and Unified Messaging.
- Long Distance – Blocks of Time with POTS lines and Free long distance with Digital Lines.
- Internet Access – Get High Speed DSL for $30/month or great discounts on T1 service.
- Mobility – If you already have Internet Access, add a wireless handset, laptop air card or myfi hotspot device.
- Tech Support 360 and Backup & Go – Add 24/7 technical support and backup storage to your office.
Okay, so you may already have some of these things and others you may want. No problem. It seems there is a way to craft a bundle just for your office.
Please contact D&D Tech Partners by calling 512-814-6704 for more informaiton.