D&D is working with companies to eliminate most or all of their outbound long distance costs with Integrated Access or Network services. These services combine both Internet, Network and Voice services onto a single circuit and provide a free block of outbound Long Distance minutes. PRIs, Super Trunks and POTS lines and Long Distance are a thing of the past and are all rolled into one single service. Most all of the telecom service providers offer a service and they range widely in cost, features and convenience. Benefits can include some or all of the following:
- Save money with free block of outbound long distance minutes
- Save money by rolling cost of PRI and POTS into Internet Access or Network service cost
- Save on equipment costs with on-net call routing to remote sites
- Speed up applications and increase productivity by investing the savings into more Internet Access or Network service bandwidth
- Offload voice over IP traffic from the network onto the carrier’s private voice network
- Easily add and remove lines as your needs changes
D&D Partners and Associates can help you evaluate services available, negotiate prices and order the best solution for your business. Please contact D&D by calling 512-814-6704 or enter your phone number after clicking the call me button below and you will be connected to a client manager.