We are a partner you can trust to provide clients the voice, Internet and network services needed to complete your hardware/software solution.
- A trusted partner to serve client needs for Voice, Internet and Network services.
- AT&T services – we can price, order and install all AT&T services.
- Price and order services from over 35 additional carriers including Cbeyond, Comcast, Earthlink, Time Warner, TW Telecom, Windstream and XO Communication.
- Fast response and follow up – we make working together a great experience.
- Excellent customer service – client’s love us and we take much of the frustration away.
- Over 10 years experience in the telecom industry allows us to speak knowledgably to most all services and technology
- Save time – our quoting tool allows us to immediately provide quotes from multiple vendors so client can make decisions on prand and price.
- We partner they way you want to – you take the lead, we share responsibility or we do it all.
- Commission share – based on how we partner we can share one-time and recurring commission
Or feel free to email us using our online form.
Increase your close rate and decrease your sales cycle
If your product or service sale is dependent on the client having the appropriate bandwidth, network or other telecom service installed then chances are, Tech Partners is a good fit for your business. If you are taking the task of solving the customer’s telecom problems just so you can complete your sale then we should talk. We partner with you to serve the clients telecom requirements that meet your service specifications and speed your sale to a close. Bandwidth upgrades, network upgrades, network implementation and new service orders and installs are a snap for us. We partner with you to take on all the telecom tasks related to your sale. We take the project off your plate – nalysis, design, quote, order and installation management. We work with you as part of your team and stay aware that you have a service you are trying to close – we won’t unravel your sale.
Add revenue to your bottom line
We offer a lucrative revenue sharing program that allows you to share in the commissions earned on the sale of telecom services to your client. Whether you have one client or hundreds, if you have a relationship with the person that makes the decision on telecom services we want to speak with you about how we can meet the client’s requirements. Since you gave us the introduction, we want you to share in the revenue generated as a result. Contact us for more information.
Who we are and what we do
We specialize in analysis, design, pricing and implementation of voice, internet, wireless and network services for small, medium and large businesses. We have access to network maps and pricing from over 35 telecom carriers that offer service in the US, Canada and throughout the world.
We can provide same-day lowest pricing on many of the most common services including: T1, Cable, Fiber and Ethernet Internet Access; PRI, POTS, SIP Trunks, Long Distance and other voice services; MPLS, VPLS and Point-to-point wireline networks; Wireless Point-to-point and other wireless services. We provide the quotes to you and you can make them part of your presentation or we can be as engaged with the client as needed to recommend and price the services they need regardless of the number of locations they have.
When the client is ready to order, we bring in the account team from the carrier of choice and manage the order and installation so that the customer receives the best case migration scenario. The client’s contracts come from the carrier and they get a direct account team to help manage their account life cycle. There is no charge to you or the client for what we do.
We have access to all services and all carriers:
AboveNet, ACC Business, Accel Networks, AccuConference, Advantix Solutions Group, Airband, AireSprint, AT&T, Broad Sky Networks, Broadview Networks, Cbeyond, CenturyLink, Comcast Business, Earthlink Business, Ernest Communications, Global Telecom and Technology, Integra Telecom, Level 3 Communications, MegaPath, Mossaic Network, Netwoolves, Nitel, PAETEC, Powernet Global, RealLinx, Smoothstone IP Communications, TelePacific, Telnes Broadband, Telx, Time Warner Cable, TW Telecom, USA Digital Communications, Vocal IP Networkx, Windstream Communications, XO Communications.