If you have over 50 cellular devices in use at your company you already know what a headache it can be to ensure you are not being overcharged. You are allocating many man-hours per month pouring through you bill to determine overages monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually to find overages and policy breakers or you are just paying the bills and “it is what it is.” Either way, it’s costing you money – to the tune of 15% to 25% more than your wireless services should.
If you are above the 50 device limit you owe it to yourself to speak to someone that specializes in mobile expense management. Here re the top three reasons why:
- Volume discounts are not enough
- If all you have is a volume discount you are leaving money on the table. Volume discounts range from 8% to 15%. You can achieve over 25% savings with mobile expense management.
- Who’s abusing the pooled minute plan
- Pooled plans are great until you run out of minutes and have to take the added expense of increasing the plan. Who are the abusers? Are there any policies in place? This can take days or weeks to determine manually each month.
- Your wireless vendor is not unscented to lower you bill
- If you’re not watching the bill it can cost you money. Features get added, apps get downloaded, ring-tone charges pop up, directory assistance charges can get out of hand. Your wireless provider services are designed to bill you for charges not check you bill for overages.
There’s more to it than this obviously but that should be enough to get you out of the chair and onto the phone. There are several companies that offer a great service usually without any start up costs and with some of the fees paid for with savings reduced from your bill.
Contact Tech Partners today at 512-814-6704 to see if mobility expense management is a fit for your business.